Open-mouth or valve sacks or sacks with tubing? Read below to see their main characteristics. Contact us with any doubts you may have.
Open Mouth Sack
Not all open mouth sacks are the same.
Standard open mouth sack
• Open top.
• Suitable for manual filling, static equipment with stitching seal, heat-sealing, gluing.
• Can hold from 5 to 50 kg of product.
Open mouth sack with tubing
• Polyethylene tube
• Both ends are heat-sealed, meaning that the product is completely sealed inside.
• Can be used with various types of multi-barrier co-extruded materials (to keep out gases, scents, light, oxygen…).
• The outer packaging can be removed, leaving the plastic tubing intact.
• Particularly suitable for food and pharmaceutical products, etc.
Open mouth sack with folded base
• Sack characterised by its unique base, which is folded rather than crossed.
• This type of base enables the sack to be opened easily, without damaging it.
• Enables the quantity of product to be dosed.
Heat-sealing valve sack
This type of sack is the solution to the ever-increasing demand for clean, dust-free sacks that do not leak product from the valve.
• The product inside is not subject to external contamination.
• Heat-sealing valve, which guarantees a 100% sealed sack, obtained with heat-sealing and ultrasonic sealing machines.
Valve sack with folded base
An alternative to the valve sack with easy-open system on a crossed base.
• Mainly used in the food industry.
• Enables only part of the product inside to be used.
• The sack is not damaged when op