Bag with open mouth, with valve, with tubular? Below are the main specifications. Contact us for any doubt.
Open Mouth Sack
Not all gape bags are created equal.
Open mouth bag standard
• Top end of bag open.
• Suitable for manual filling, static machines with stapler closure, heat sealing, gluing.
• Suitable for containing from 5 to 50 kg of product.
Open mouth bag with tubular
• PE pipe.
• Allows, by heat-sealing the two ends, to completely seal the product contained inside.
• It allows for the adoption of different types of multi-barrier co-extruded products (gas, odours, light, oxygen…).
• Allows you to remove the outer paper wrapping while keeping the plastic tube intact.
• Bag particularly suitable for food products, pharmaceuticals, etc.
Open mouth bag with rolled bottom
• Sack characterized by the peculiarity of the bottom which, instead of being crossed, is rolled up.
• Type of bottom allows the bag to be opened very easily, without damaging it.
• Possibility of measuring the quantity of product to be used.
Mouth Valve Bag
Completely closed bag, with filling valve glued to the side of one of the two bottoms.
- Bag particularly suitable for high-speed filling machines, both static and rotary.
- Can be used with all depalletization technologies.
- Extremely customizable.
- Versatile for a wide range of products.
- Suitable for containing from 3 to 50 kg of product.
Bag heat-sealing valve mouth
This type of bag is the answer to the ever increasing demand for clean bags, i.e. dust free bags that do not leak product from the valve.
• No contamination of the product contained inside the bag with external agents.
• Heat seal valve ensures a 100% sealed bag with machines using both heat and ultrasonic sealing.
Valve bag with rolled bottom
Alternative to the valve bag with easy open system on cross bottom.
• Mainly used in the food sector.
• Allows partial use of the product.
• The bag is not damaged when opened.