Guarantee of trustworthiness.
For you. For us. For everyone.
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality management systems
The standard specifies the requirements for a management system for quality control.
It allows the organiser to demonstrate its own ability to provide regularly products and services which satisfy the requirements of the customer and those applicable in that context. The efficient application of the system allows the company to increase customer satisfaction, to improve the system itself in a dynamic of continuous improvement and to increase the directionality of all the functions towards the final result.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems
The ISO 14001 is an international standard of voluntary compliance which specifies the requirements for an environmental management system with the aim of developing the environmental services of the company.
This certification delineates an organisation desirous of managing its own environmental responsibilities in a continuous and systemic manner by contributing to the environmental mainstay of sustainability. This certification allows the company to demonstrate its desire to take care of the environment by reducing its own environmental impact from the point of view of continuous improvement.
Key aspects of the standard are:
– achievement of environmental services
– respect of the obligations of conformity
– achievement of environmental objectives.
BS OHSAS 18001 Management System for Occupational Health and Safety
The BS OHSAS 18001 standard defines the requirements for a Management System for Occupational Health and Safety, in order to allow an organisation to control its risks in the context of health and safety and to improve its performance in this area. Based on the fundamental aspects of continuous improvement and conformity with applicable regulations, the standard represents an organisational tool which allows the company to manage the safety of its workers in an organic and systematic fashion.
The standard conveys the message that the company is committed to proactively protecting their health and safety during the work of its own employees. It helps the company to define the company objectives and policies in support of the health and safety of its workers, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant regulations and based on the dangers and risks which could potentially be present in the workplace.
ISO 22000:2015 – Food safety management systems
The ISO 22000:2018 standard is a voluntary international standard for the certification of Food safety management systems. It defines the requirements for the design and application of a management system for food safety within every company in the agri-food sector. It allows all the companies which are involved in the food sector to identify with precision the risks to which they are exposed and to manage them efficiently, to prevent the occurrence of incidents throughout the whole sector and to verify system adequacy in terms of the regulations set down. This standard sets itself up as a point of reference for companies for the application of European Community regulations in matters of hygiene and food safety.
The standard places an emphasis on:
• Interactive communication, between the relevant company and the various actors upstream and downstream in the supply chain
• Its integration in to the Company Management System
• HACCP principles, technical specifications for the relevant sectors and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) for the sector.
• Management of the dangers for hygiene safety by using specific procedures of operational control.
What are the benefits of the standard?
• tangible and demonstrable improvement of performance in the context of agri-food safety
• increased guarantee of conformity with the regulations
• flexibility of the standard in relation to the specific business needs of the company
• improved understanding and identification of the actual and potential risks in the area of food safety
• respect of the constraints set out in the applicable regulations
FSSC 22000 - Food Safety System Certification Scheme 22000
This is a certification scheme for food safety developed by the Foundation for Food Safety to certify organisations operating in the food sector set up with the objective of harmonising the certification requirements and methods for obtaining food safety systems in that sector. Based on the ISO 22000 standard and integrated with technical standards, it is recognised at an international level by the GFSI – Global Food Safety Initiative, which has the objective of guaranteeing safety throughout the food chain, controlling the risks and reinforcing care for the customer.
The scheme helps companies to achieve food safety standards in their manufacturing processes.
FSSC 22000 is a standard which is recognised by the EA (European Cooperation for Accreditation): this means that it is accepted by all the European accreditation organisations.
What are the benefits of the certification?
The FSSC 22000 allows the following:
• it is recognised on a world-wide basis in that it is based on a standard from the ISO- International Standardisation Organisation;
• it provides evidence of the company’s commitment to knowing how to control and manage the dangers in order to safeguard the end-consumer.
• it improves the level of communication across the whole supply chain
• it is based on the methodology for the analysis and management of risks in accordance with the HACCP principles
• it improves the effectiveness and efficiency of food safety
• it is a powerful management system which is integrated into the global system at Fiorini Packaging (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, EN 15593)
• it applies in a flexible manner to the specific demands of customers.